Fan4Racing Blog and Radio is a website for fans of NASCAR and other forms of Motorsports. Our writers are also fans of NASCAR and take pride in presenting race talk, news, and views with fans everywhere. Your views are important to us and we encourage you to comment throughout the site.So come on in – take off your shoes, relax and enjoy…Your Fan4Racing Home
Ryan Blaney wins at Talladega Superspeedway to advance in the NASCAR Cup Series playoffs in the YellaWood 500 on Sunday afternoon. Continue reading
Join host Sharon Burton and co-host Sal Sigala on Fan4Racing Radio for our Talladega 2 NASCAR Race Review and Hot Topics Sound off with the Fan4Racing Crew!
Our guest in this episode is…
A race fan and sponsor
Destined for Destruction
In this episode…
- We start with Short Track news and afterward, we review the ARCA Menards Series race at Salem Speedway.
- In the second half-hour, we review the ARCA West race at All-American Speedway. Afterward, we review the NASCAR Truck Series race at Talladega Superspeedway and provide a brief update for the NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- Next, our guest Darrell Abbott joins the conversation. Afterward, we review the NASCAR Cup Series race at Talladega.
- We end this episode with our Hot Topics Sound-Off discussion with the Fan4Racing crew!
As Always…Thanks for listening!
- Ryan Blaney Snags a Clutch Victory at Talladega and Advances to the Round of 8
- In His ARCA West Debut, Kaden Honeycutt Scores a Victory at All-American Speedway
- Jesse Love Wins at Salem Speedway and Secures the 2023 ARCA Menards Series Title
- Brett Moffit Grabs a NASCAR Truck Series Victory at Talladega Superspeedway