Fan4Racing Blog and Radio is a website for fans of NASCAR and other forms of Motorsports. Our writers are also fans of NASCAR and take pride in presenting race talk, news, and views with fans everywhere. Your views are important to us and we encourage you to comment throughout the site.So come on in – take off your shoes, relax and enjoy…Your Fan4Racing Home
Kyle Busch Converts Pole Position into NASCAR Cup Series Win at WWT Raceway
On Sunday afternoon, Kyle Busch converts pole position into NASCAR Cup Series win at WWT Raceway in the Enjoy Illinois 300. Continue reading
On Fan4Racing Radio: WWT Raceway NASCAR Race Review and Hot Topics Sound Off
Join host Sharon Burton and co-host Sal Sigala on Fan4Racing Radio for our WWT Raceway NASCAR Race Review, and Hot Topics Sound–Off with the Fan4Racing crew!
Our guest in this episode is…
SPEARS SRL Southwest Touring Series driver of the No. 29. He is third in the series point standings.
In this episode…
- In the first half-hour, we start with the latest Short Track news. Then, we review the ARCA West Series race at Portland International Raceway. We’ll include an ARCA Menards and ARCA East Series update.
- Next, we review the NASCAR Truck Series race at WWT Raceway and the NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Portland.
- In our third half-hour, our guest Dylan Zampa joins the conversation. Then we review the NASCAR Cup Series races at WWT Raceway.
- We end this episode with the Hot Topics Sound-Off conversation with the Fan4Racing crew!
As always…Thanks for listening!
- Kyle Busch Fends Off Tough Competition for a Victory at WWT Raceway Leave a reply
- Overtime Pass Propels Cole Custer to Road Course Win at Portland Leave a reply
- NASCAR Truck Series driver, Grant Enfinger Grabs a Victory at WWT Raceway Leave a reply
- Landen Lewis Earns his First 2023 ARCA West Series Victory at Portland Leave a reply